Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best Wishes!



Today the custom glaze classes run at the North American Nationals. Results have been posted in real time as they usually are, but there haven't been photos as there have been in past years. That has meant that I couldn't really follow the results from the last two days, but today at least I know many of the horses by name. So best wishes to all the custom glaze entrants from one of the at-home spectators!

(Pictured is Mel Gaulding's Asheville at the 2006 Nationals. He's still one of my all-time favorites.)

1 comment:

mel said...

Asheville is also one of my favorites! This year, he top-tenned (his third NAN top ten!). His fantastically troublesome* studio-mate (Lesli's fabulous Pixie "Trouble") took the gold cookie for foals this year! Thank you, Lesli, for entrusting me with adorable Trouble!

* Trouble got her name because she attracts injuries, and refuses to stay properly repaired! This has absolutely no effect on my loving her to pieces.**

** Bad pun, sorry!