Saturday, May 14, 2011

Almost time to go



I leave for Bring Out Your Chinas in just a few days. Now that the presentation and the name tags are done, I am starting to get excited. Joanie and Addi have come up with a very different format for an equine collectibles gathering, and I cannot wait to see how it turns out.

I know I am particularly interested in seeing how this guy turned out. He's going to be one of the table centerpieces for our meals. Different ceramic artists are sending special centerpieces, which will be fun to see. I am going to try to post the different ones here.

In fact, it is my hope that I'll be able to do some live blogging from the event. If there is a reliable internet connection there at the convention center, I will try to send pictures and posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I hope you do Leslie! I sure wish I could have gone.... maybe sometime in the near future.
I still have plans on getting my own kiln and being able to lean all this fun stuff myself! but Id love to see the centerpieces and really excited to see how Saras pony comes out of the kiln tonight! ( what I wouldn't give to be thee to see in person!) I think its tonight?..
I saw some of the colorful ones that Karen did on her blog and wow those little boreas look wonderful in color! I really liked the purplish ones best.. wish she had posted better pics of them though so try and get some good pics from the convention for us who had to stay home ... have fun! love the cards you did..
Becky Turner