Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring renewal



I apologize for the lengthy hiatus from blogging. All my writing energy - really all my energy - has been spent on the color books for the last few months, and the blog has suffered.

I am stepping away from book writing for a little while to attend to neglected projects in the studio. The book will benefit from me getting a little more perspective, and I sure will benefit from spending more time with the mud! I also have some long-neglected posts to make here, including a correction and some cool historical photographs a reader shared with me.

2 comments:

mel said...

Thank you for those lovely tulips: they are my favorite flower. I used to have loads of dark purple ones mixed in a bed with pale pink and deep coral ones—so pretty!

I am excited for the books!

How's the foot?

Lesli Kathman said...

I am glad you liked them. There were hundreds of them blooming at Brookgreen this spring. These varigated pink ones were my favorite.

And thank you for asking about the foot. They have now taken off the cast and I am walking again. I have a distressingly pronounced limp but I am told that will gradually go away. More importantly, in another month I can start riding again! :)