Monday, February 11, 2008

More unseen horses



This is "Elvis Impersonator", a favorite from my own collection. I'm ashamed to say that he's been here for two years, and this is the first time I've taken any pictures of him. I started him at the Pour Horse studio at (what is now) our annual retreat, and then carried him home on the plane to finish him here. I've run out of time to finish color-correcting the rest of the pictures, but I'll post more of him - and of his fellow Spinnaker "Shindig" - later tonight.

2 comments:

Kim said...

you captured just the angle. with the hair... yup. am definitely seeing the Elvis impersonation. that or 'leningrad cowboys go america' (the film for any Elvis impersonator fan)...

-kim

mel said...

Perfect name for him---I am glad I got to meet this handsome boy in person at Clinky Classic.